06 March 2013

Too Many Choices

My usual problem with blogging is coming up with something to write about. Recently, however, my problem has been quite the opposite. I have a list of a dozen or so topics that I thought might be fun. I even scratched together some notes for a couple of them. Since I can't decide which one to do first, I haven't done any at all.

No, it doesn't make sense to me, either, but there it is.

Tuffy just added a couple of posts to her blog, too, so I feel like I need to get off my sorry butt. Not that we're competitive, or anything. In fact, the competition, such as it is, is totally one-sided. I don't think Tuffy is even aware of it. But still.

So I'm going to make up my mind. I'm just going to pick one, and do it. This doesn't count.

3 comments:

  1. I know you are competitive about blogging >:}

    You can always write multiple blog posts and either wait to publish them or just publish them all at once. I really don't care if anyone reads my blogs, so it's really just for my own entertainment. Plus, I know you and dad will eat up anything I post about Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please write them all! I have lots of ideas but never get around to typing them into a blog post. So, it is up to you LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I want both!"
    -- Thomas Builds the Fire

    ReplyDelete